Johnny Cash - Out Among The Stars LP

Just listened to this album. The fact that it was lost and forgotten about boggles my mind. It's so damn good. Just goes to show he everlasting legacy and impact of Cash's music. 

I read recently that there are 3 or 4 albums worth of material he was working on that didn't get released, and there are plans in the works to release it. Also, there are still outtakes from the American Recording sessions that might add up to another box set like the Unearthed box. This, for me, is all great news. I can't get enough of his voice.

That is great to hear. I'm a huge fan Cash fan thanks to my father. It's a strange connection being that I'm all into HxC and metal and punk but stuff like Cash and the outlaw country music I learned to love b/c of my father. On top of Pink Floyd. But yeah, Cash's music is always great. 

I love the American Recordings sessions through and through and if there's more, bring it on!