Willing to help on RSD for VC

My wife and I are taking Sparrow to her first RSD at LUNA in Indy next Saturday.

There are only a few of the releases that I'm planning on picking up.

If you can't make it out on RSD or want me to try and pick something up for you, let me know via PM. 

This mainly applies to those of you who I've actually spoken with on these boards.

My wife and I are taking Sparrow to her first RSD at LUNA in Indy next Saturday.

There are only a few of the releases that I'm planning on picking up.

If you can't make it out on RSD or want me to try and pick something up for you, let me know via PM. 

This mainly applies to those of you who I've actually spoken with on these boards.

RSD is next friday all the good stuff will be gone 

Yeah I thought about doing the 7 tickets for $20 option but I don't want to risk losing the money, and they got like 15 copies of the cake box set which is really the only hard thing to get that I want. So I figure if I get there around 6 am I should be good.

I wouldn't even shop there after they pull a stunt like that.

Yeah I thought about doing the 7 tickets for $20 option but I don't want to risk losing the money, and they got like 15 copies of the cake box set which is really the only hard thing to get that I want. So I figure if I get there around 6 am I should be good.

Ahh. Park Ave CDs.... Get there early..