A Song of Ice and Fire Discussion (GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS)

i'll be really sad if the books aren't tied up as well. I would hate for the ending to just be shown in the tv show and not the books.

There are teams of writers that help him write the books, so I'm sure they will get the books to press somehow.  I mean Winds of Winter is supposedly done and being edited.  But he's not even that old so I think all the fear mongering about him never finishing is a bit over blown.

There are teams of writers that help him write the books, so I'm sure they will get the books to press somehow.  I mean Winds of Winter is supposedly done and being edited.  But he's not even that old so I think all the fear mongering about him never finishing is a bit over blown.

dude looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

I finished the 3rd book two nights ago - I forgot how fucking sick the ending is.  There is SOOOO much exciting stuff coming up, and I really hope they nail it.  I was a little disappointed about joffreys wedding - specifically missing lines / he didn't claw at his neck.

I feel like they might not be locking Jon Snow up in that ice prison, for example.  They made it seem like he was already resolved for his troubles.  Selmy Barristan can't betray Dany, so there is no way he is going to have to climb into the sewers....

Tywin better be on a privy while he dies, and LASTLYYYYYYY I can't wait to see robert wreck sansas snowterfell

im not usually one to be all 'BUT THIS PERSON IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THIS! AND HAVE THIS COLOR HAIR! AND BE THIS TALL!' but his exotic looks (weird blue hair/pointy beard) were what set him apart from the Westeros dudes and part of what drew Dani to him. he just looks/acts like another random sellsword.

Yea they completely disregarded parts of the the cultures RR created for the different characters/countries.

New guy is pretty boring, and seems like a dick and desperate for Dany.  I don't like how he punked Grey Worm either.  Other actor had a ton of swagger about him I just don't get from this new guy.