PO: Alex G - DSU (Orchid Tapes)

Seriously though guys I'm so happy and stoked that you're all this excited over the different editions of this record, it's been very cool and unexpected to see everything unfold this way. So blessed to have had a hand in helping to make all this happen in any small way. Working hard to get the rest of the 1st and 2nd pressing out before we leave for on the 31st for our showcase in LA. xoxoxoxo

Seriously though guys I'm so happy and stoked that you're all this excited over the different editions of this record, it's been very cool and unexpected to see everything unfold this way. So blessed to have had a hand in helping to make all this happen in any small way. Working hard to get the rest of the 1st and 2nd pressing out before we leave for on the 31st for our showcase in LA. xoxoxoxo

Just have the showcase on the 1st PLzz lol

Had to miss the show tonight due to work. :( Got my friend to pick up a copy of the ED cassette though, so that's good.

On another note, has anyone ordered anything from Birdtapes recently? I really want the Alex G/RL Kelly split, but I've heard bad things about them in the past.

took em a few months to ship out my stuff, birdtapes is hella unreliable, and the dude who runs it just bails sometimes without giving anyone a heads up

I saw birdtapes claimed to still have copies of his RULES cassette but the rumors of unreliability kept me from purchasing it even though its one of my favorite albums. If it really is available and I passed ill be so mad at myself though lol

Same here. I remember seeing it in stock not too long ago and I really regret not buying one now. RULES is so damn good and I hope one day we see a vinyl release.

Had to miss the show tonight due to work. :( Got my friend to pick up a copy of the ED cassette though, so that's good.

On another note, has anyone ordered anything from Birdtapes recently? I really want the Alex G/RL Kelly split, but I've heard bad things about them in the past.

I ordered a couple tapes in april and the stuff never shipped, and they never replied to a support email I sent. However on previous orders they've been really cool and have even shipped me extra stuff for placing a large order, so I have mixed feelings. 

yup! I'm hoping some more of ED's stuff gets pressed too, or at least a tape reissue

same here. and some more REA would be perfect. I've always wanted to own the REA demos collection on vinyl. It's one of my favorite albums of all time. The artwork goes perfect with the album and I think it would make a beautiful record.

I ordered a couple tapes in april and the stuff never shipped, and they never replied to a support email I sent. However on previous orders they've been really cool and have even shipped me extra stuff for placing a large order, so I have mixed feelings.

Yeah, stuff like this is what kept me from jumping on it, but now I kinda wish I had. :(

The 3 songs on the split are still probably my favorite songs he has written.