PO: The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, and the Path

I got my three variants today. They also included a bunch of CD's of bands I presume are on the label. As well as some stickers, posters, promotional things.
A note was also left in there thanking me and the person who wrote it talked about how his HS played a soccer match at my HS and that police were present.
My HS was in a shitty neighborhood tho.

I got my three variants today. They also included a bunch of CD's of bands I presume are on the label. As well as some stickers, posters, promotional things.

A note was also left in there thanking me and the person who wrote it talked about how his HS played a soccer match at my HS and that police were present.

My HS was in a shitty neighborhood tho.

Haha, thats funny.  the dude that runs this label seems really cool.

spun this as soon as i got home and have to say that it looks and sounds pretty great.

10388008_280008438837218_631231536_n.jpg

i love that the personalized notes (mine was about the ghostbusters firehouse) and the fact that they even included the note about listening to "The Path" on headphones on the center labels. just shows how much thought and care went into this release.

and for anyone wondering, the a/b side also looks super sexy (much more so in person. forgive the shitty phone cam). 

14285953492_6db1219010.jpg

14264823526_3ea7918ed6.jpg