Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

On the Duets page on Iron Pier it says both 23rd and 30th September! :

""Duets" will be released September 30th, 2014 by Iron Pier as a one-sided 12" vinyl EP and as a digital download."

"This is a pre-order item. Please note: 

• Physical items will ship on or around September 23rd. 
• Digital items will be electronically delivered on or around September 23rd."

On a separate note, it's getting close to the time where I try and get the Iron Pier limited colour for a price that only slightly ruins my bank! 

So, what does everyone think of Duets? Personally, it hasn't grabbed me as much as their other stuff, but i've only listened to the whole thing once. The Way Out is Back and Cancel Man are rad, but the others fall a little flat to me.

It only took three days for my copy of Duets to arrive from Deathwish. The clear w/black bone haze is a little disappointing but the record itself is still great. Took a few listens to truly dig it it though.

pics? I'm personally loving duets. I wasn't in love with the songs the released off it for streaming before it came out, but after hearing the ep as a whole I can't get enough of it. I wish my copy would hurry up and get here. The tracking info hasn't updated since they made the shipping label. :(