Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

You've never ordered from Deathwish before!? Seriously one of the absolute best, if not THE best, labels to order from.

Really bummed the SDF web store doesn't have the "Feelers of a way" shirt.

yeah I work at a record store and I can get most of their catalog for discount, "Duets" isn't in our database though, we don't have distribution for smaller labels like iron pier and tiny engines so I decided I'd give deathwish a shot since I'd heard good reviews and saw they still had that variant, picked up the adventures/run forever split as well just to complete the collection

I believe Deathwish held back a few of the Clear/Haze "Bone Char" colorway in case of damage/returns and are just now quietly releasing them onto the webstore. I'm not sure how long they will last: they originally sold out in less than two weeks.

Starting with our next vinyl release in June, Iron Pier will have much wider distribution, so starting then, people should be able to find "Duets," future SDF/IRP projects, and YABH (if it doesn't sell out by then) in many more record stores and distros.

- David

Will grab this next time I need something else from DW.

I'd suggest getting it now. Deathwish has a RSD sale going on right now. 20% off with code RSD2015, with some restrictions of course.

Picked this up with the integrity record and cursed II. Would get more but Saturday is coming.

I'd suggest getting it now. Deathwish has a RSD sale going on right now. 20% off with code RSD2015, with some restrictions of course.

Picked this up with the integrity record and cursed II. Would get more but Saturday is coming.

can't use the RSD code on any pre-orders or RSD titles

New album - Heaven Is Earth - up on Amazon now for $15.98 with a release of June 30.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WL8J4Z6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00WL8J4Z6&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=NBBWW2LRQP4OYBNR

1. In My Defense Self Me Defend
2. Talia
3. Prison Ring
4. Ditko
5. Everybody Wants A Prize For Feeling
6. Heaven Is Earth
7. Basic Skills
8. Dave Sim

• 2 weeks later...