Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

We should start placing bets on who isn't going to have an exclusive variant!

I've always thought that SDF were on of the most creative bands I'd come across in a very long time. I didn't always necessarily like new material straight away but I respected that each EP/Split/Random track was different and was what they (or maybe just Patrick...) wanted to make. Legit live band too. 

I saw them with Caroline a couple years ago in a tiny basement. It was dope but I really want to see them with Patrick.

Pretty funny that they're from the area where I grew up but always missed their shows and ended up seeing them out in CT. Really wish I hadn't skipped the Sincerly record release show for whatever dumb thing I skipped it for.

Nice!  I'm going to try and go as well.  I was in money saving mode last time they came through and ended up staying home.  Regretted it immediately.

$16.48 each after service fees. Not bad at all. Plus El Corazon promises you get that genuine human urine smell during the whole show, or your money back!