Urban Outfitters Exclusive tightly packed, bent corner vinyl

Regarding records being "sealed" that doesn't necessarily mean it can't be sold as new. A respectable local record store opens some records but still sells it at new, because they might've played it in the store like once on a $5,000 table haha. Reckless Records also sells records that aren't sealed too. I'd prefer a record to be sealed, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's not in new condition. I've noticed this a lot among record stores, although a record being sealed is more profitable for people trying to sell it for more than retail I suppose. A lot of RFC and Topshelf releases don't come sealed if they weren't intended for retail.

this is true but the ones at urban outfitters were opened by customers and could possibly be damaged.  plus have you ever seen the horrifying crosley displays?  it's like they let a bunch of cats in there.  plus they are ripped torn and bent half the time but nope no discount unless something is wrong with the Lp

WTF

You're forgiven, I didn't expect you to recognize my new name or anything. It was just super hilarious when I was called "dude" or "man" in multiple threads while my username was Princess.

I kept getting called dude as well so I had to put a picture of myself as my profile pic. My username might be what's confusing people though... Also, hey! Totally didn't know this was you. I can't keep up. Lol.