Set Sale: Circa Survive Collection

StrangeTerrain

i spent a lot of time and money buying these and i missed out on some really great stuff i could have gotten but didnt because i wanted 5 copies of the same record. and yeah while it was cool to take a picture of. its still not complete and the last few things i need to buy arent exactly cheap and i just cant justify spending that much on these records anymore. 

i want to keep one of each to play so heres what im selling with prices. and these prices are just my prices. i know they have been going for a lot less recently for some reason. but this is what im gonna try to sell them for. by all means if you find it cheaper, buy it cheaper. here's whats left:

Circa Survive - Juturna | 2nd | green/white swirl | /1000 | offer

Circa Survive - On Letting Go | 1st press | picture disc | /1000 | $80 (record is signed by 3 members, 2 are on the label in the middle but brendan's signature made it onto the grooves a little.. does not affect play at all)

Circa Survive - On Letting Go | 2nd press | black and blue swirl | /750 | $70

Circa Survive - On Letting Go | 2nd press | dark blue/black | /300 | $80

Circa Survive - The Inuit Sessions | 1st press | pink marble w/etched b side | /1000 | $55

Circa Survive - B Sides | 1st press | clear | /1000 | Offer (jacket signed by 3)

Circa Survive - B Sides | 2nd press | clear orange tour edition | /500 | offer (white inner sleeve signed by all members of the band)

:(

Sorry to hear you couldn't keep the collection going. 

i wish i could to be honest. i just dont have the money to keep going. plus i've been thinking about this for a while and i'd rather have a bunch of different stuff i could listen to.

Did the same a couple of months ago dude! It was really hard but definitely worth it in the end when I pocketed about $600. It helped me buy stuff I would actually listen to instead of having 3 or 4 copies of the same record. Good luck!

yeah thats why im doing it. i really only need one of each. and having them just sit there at this point just doesnt feel right with me anymore. however im starting a new variant collection with the cash i get from this. so i guess there will be something i can look forward to. 

yeah thats why im doing it. i really only need one of each. and having them just sit there at this point just doesnt feel right with me anymore. however im starting a new variant collection with the cash i get from this. so i guess there will be something i can look forward to. 

What band? 

well that was more or less the deciding factor for the collection. i had a few job interviews this week and i didnt get any of the jobs. and i told myself i'd probably sell them if i cant get a job soon. and while i want to have a complete collection, i cannot justify spending 100+ on the new RSD 7"

and im not 100% set on selling these. i mean this took a lot of time to find and buy all of these and im not completely set on if i wanna let them go. however i've been thinking about it for a while now and it starts to just seem like a better idea to sell them. i missed out on so many things while i was spending money on all of these and i kind of regret it. so i want to buy some of the things i've been eye-ing for a while. idk man its a tough call for me 

I've considered doing this last the few weeks. I've got every Circa, Anthony Green, and Psychic Babble variant including the hand-painted jackets, but I can't find the clear SDRE split. I've considered letting it go because the money would be nice, but I HATE the idea of a tucking 7" ruining my collection and this is the last one I have since I let my TBS and HRVRD collections go, and most other bands I'd like to do it for are either physically impossible or just way too expensive. Anyways, sad to see you deciding to do this! Best of luck if you go through with it.

I've considered doing this last the few weeks. I've got every Circa, Anthony Green, and Psychic Babble variant including the hand-painted jackets, but I can't find the clear SDRE split. I've considered letting it go because the money would be nice, but I HATE the idea of a tucking 7" ruining my collection and this is the last one I have since I let my TBS and HRVRD collections go, and most other bands I'd like to do it for are either physically impossible or just way too expensive. Anyways, sad to see you deciding to do this! Best of luck if you go through with it.

i feel you man. thats another reason i dont want to keep going. plus my collection isnt nearly as extensive as yours because i dont consider the hand painted stuff a different variant. and while it would be nice to have i cant justify 300 on a painted jacked of a record who's d side sounds awful. thats just me though. i'd rather spend 80 on an original esao print than a hand painted record jacket. anyways you shouldnt sell them, the money is nice but you're dangerously close to finishing it. keep going.

bump, buy things today and they will be sent out today.

also a lot of you have been asking about BSN deluxe. and i've gotten a few offers of the same amount of money, which i will gladly sell for. however no one has responded. so im going to accept the first person to respond to me because i'd rather not hold it for someone who cant take 30 seconds to say they definitely want it. and i know that sounds kind of dicky but i think its fair because i've given everyone more than enough time.

i was missing a few things. 

juturna picture disc

sdre/circa split on clear

i wasnt counting this stuff but to some they would view it as incomplete if i didnt have:

off the board comp variants

nirvana tribute

hand painted violent waves cover

b sides clear numbered /96 (i didnt consider this or the painted version a "variant" because it was still the same record but some people do)

i basically didnt want to spend that kind of money just to have a collection that is undisputedly "complete." it just wasnt worth it anymore in my opinion. if i got the picture disc and the split on clear it would be complete to me but someone down the road would just come and say "well you dont have this and this" and i dont know it just didnt seem worth the money anymore

i was missing a few things.

juturna picture disc

sdre/circa split on clear

i wasnt counting this stuff but to some they would view it as incomplete if i didnt have:

off the board comp variants

nirvana tribute

hand painted violent waves cover

b sides clear numbered /96 (i didnt consider this or the painted version a "variant" because it was still the same record but some people do)

i basically didnt want to spend that kind of money just to have a collection that is undisputedly "complete." it just wasnt worth it anymore in my opinion. if i got the picture disc and the split on clear it would be complete to me but someone down the road would just come and say "well you dont have this and this" and i dont know it just didnt seem worth the money anymore

well it should only really matter if its a complete collection to you. Who cares what anybody else says about it.