I'm not fond of mixing fruit with meat, but damn that looks like a good burger! Adding Bad Apple on my must have list next time I'm in Chicago. 

You won't regret going to Bad Apple.  Also I'm not a fan of mixing fruit with anything until I had this, it definitely changed my mind.

photo_zpsba54f3a5.jpg

I bring you "Big Belly in Little China" from Bad Apple in Chicago.  Medium well, with grilled pineapple, bbq pork belly, on a pretzel bun.  Ah-May-ZING!!!

Yuh! Get it, boi!

(That looks delicious! I'd probably pick the pineapple chunks off. I don't mind a little bit of pineapple flavoring, but it gets to be too much for me/I don't like the texture.)

Yuh! Get it, boi!

(That looks delicious! I'd probably pick the pineapple chunks off. I don't mind a little bit of pineapple flavoring, but it gets to be too much for me/I don't like the texture.)

The pineapple flavor is very minimal, it's basically just a hint of it.  But it is one of the newest burgers and they change them out from time to time.  Next time I go, I'll get one of their staple burgers and I'll post that.

My favorite place in Richmond right now is a place called Burger Bach. Grass fed New Zealand Beef or Lamb. So good.

I don't know that I've ever had New Zealand beef. All the joints around here are all about "locally sourced, etc., etc." (which, for the record I'm totally into, the less hands/machines touching my food the better.) But I could get down with some "exotic" meats for sure.

Kumas for sure. Went there on my last trip. And then we need a hot dog thread so we can talk about hot Doug's.

I could totally get down in a hot dog thread. Dogtown in Rochester, NY is pretty sweet.

Speaking of Rochester/dogs/burgs. Any of you guys ever had a garbage plate?

new-york-fatty-food-400x400.jpg

Home fries, mac salad, 2 cheeseburger patties, "hot sauce" (that meat sauce on top), chopped onions. I usually top mine with ketchup, mustard, and some Frank's Red Hot, cut it all up and mix it together. Fuck. Yes. I can't wait to get back there this summer to have one. It is the late night drunk food.

(You can get it with white hots or red hots also [both different kinds of hot dogs for those that don't know. Most places in Rochester use Zweigle's dogs.])

I went to Blue Moon Burgers in Seattle and it was the best burger I have ever had. It was the diablo burger. The reviews online for them are pretty bad though...weird. I thought it was amazing.

I live pretty close to there but I've never been. My favorite burger place in Seattle so far is Uneeda. And their onion rings are crazy good.