PO - You Blew It! - Grow Up, Dude (Topshelf)

awesome record. still haven't received my copy, though. :(

All the pre-orders are out (whew!) New orders are slowly going out, but we're sllllightly behind on these with the pre-order volume we've had to deal with in getting Suis La Lune / Code Orange Kids & Full of Hell / You Blew It! pre-orders all mailed out. We also haven't processed all orders that have gone out yet. So it's possible your order's been shipped, but you haven't gotten a notification about it yet.

All the pre-orders are out (whew!) New orders are slowly going out, but we're sllllightly behind on these with the pre-order volume we've had to deal with in getting Suis La Lune / Code Orange Kids & Full of Hell / You Blew It! pre-orders all mailed out. We also haven't processed all orders that have gone out yet. So it's possible your order's been shipped, but you haven't gotten a notification about it yet.

awesome. thanks! can't wait to get it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got this in the mail today with my Suis La Lune bundle. I really like this band a lot, but this record sounds pretty bad. It sounds like I'm listening to AM radio. There's no depth to the sound at all... Pretty bummed.

Sorry to hear this, dude. :/

Though we've been doing this for awhile now, we're still getting our bearings sometimes with who we work with for mastering (specifically for vinyl), cutting lacquers, pressing the actual vinyl, etc.. It's a bummer because I think this is a great sounding record otherwise. I've heard very polarizing and mixed reviews about the quality of this record — I can only speak for the copies I've listened to which, including the tests, don't warrant the harsh criticisms I've seen it garner. I have no doubt that there's something going on with this pressing and that any complaints are warranted (we don't take this stuff lightly). I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's a LOT (like, a fucking tonnnn) that goes into creating a great sounding record on vinyl and we're still a young label trying to get the best sounding records out that we can — every now and then, we have a hiccup or two :/.