the record you will never acquire

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me

knapsack - this conversation is ending starting right now

i'm sure i'll come across my other wanted records some day , but this one is one that i will just never even get a chance to

I had a dream last night that i was in a car with some dude and he was talking about how he used to be a rockstar, blah blah blah. so i finally ask him what band he was in and he says Knapsack. I got really angry and told him how lame he was and how they only had 1 song on that (don't forget to) breathe comp, etc.

I don't know this band nor do i want to, so very odd that they were in my dream.

Bad Religion - 1st 7" /500

AFI - Eddies Picnic (black and pink)

Caesars - 39 Minutes Of Bliss

Blur - Parklife

Blur - Modern Life Is Rubbish

both Blur records are like $70-80 bucks each and I sooo don't wanna pay that.

Caesars, well, I've never seen it.

The three other ones speaks for themselves.

I'm actually friends with Eddie Picnic and he didn't even get one when they first came out.

what's with the your favorite weapons on clear? isnt that a 2nd press. anyway i'd kill for

Split Lip- Fates got a Driver

It is. I'd like it to complete my collection...and good call on Split Lip...

[image]

[image]

So which Split Lip is rarer? The clear? I have that. Good album, but prefer For the Love of The Wounded as an album.

^^ I honestly don't know. Getting pressing #s from Doghouse has been a bitch. I'm going to assume that the clear is the rarer. The black one has the sleeves that still say "Split Lip" but a sticker advising that the songs have been re-recorded and now the band is called Chamberlain. Also, the labels on the record say "Chamberlain":

[image]

A listenable copy of an Elvis 45 on Sun.

One of my girlfriend's college professors once told the class that if anyone could find one of these, he would give them an automatic A in the class. Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Like this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Presley-Sun-Good-Rockin-MINT-45-w-PS_W0QQitemZ360048253043QQcmdZViewItem

Or am I missing something?

One of my girlfriend's college professors once told the class that if anyone could find one of these, he would give them an automatic A in the class. Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Like this?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elvis-Presley-Sun-Good-Rockin-MINT-45-w-PS_W0QQitemZ360048253043QQcmdZViewItem

Or am I missing something?

No, an original pressing.