A thread to complain in

One time I ordered a NOFX record off of Ebay. It had a seam split and the printed inner sleeve was split.

record played fine, but WTF, right?

I ordered a Phantom Planet record from Discogs. It wasn't the variant it was advertised to be.

It was a fucking DIFFERENT COLOR BLUE, YOU GUYS.

I ordered a Wilhelm Scream record off of Ebay. Jacket was dented from shipping and inner sleeve was split, again from shipping.

how am I supposed to play a record with a dented sleeve??

One time I ordered a record from Hot Topic and didn't get shipping notification. It came in a timely manner.

BUT WHAT IF IT DIDN'T??

I purchased Uturn's Orbit and it had a tracking issue straight out of the box. I sent a polite email asking help to fix the problem. They sent me a replacement immediately and then I left a positive message about them in the Orbit thread after everything was fixed, praising their customer service and product.

What I SHOULD HAVE done was trash talked their company before I even told them that I accidentally got a defective product in the mail!

glad I got that stuff of my chest, you guys.

I was watching a movie last night & the disc FROZE. The only way to rectify it was to unplug the blu-ray player. So LAME.

It's too hot out. Why can't I live in Alaska?

My genitalia is too small... thanks a lot mom & dad!

Why does toilet paper cost money? It should be free!

I hate driving. What happened to the teleportation devices Star Trek promised?!

Why don't girls like me? Oh right, see line 3.

One time I ordered a record and my confirmation email didn't come within 30 seconds. BULLSHIT!

you made sure to email them immediately right?

and you made sure to ask everybody if they already got their email confirmation, right?

one time I had an order and it said "Pending"

then it went to "Processing"

i had no idea what to do!

The fact that you have to even think about that "WHAT IF?" is bullshit. You should demand a refund ASAP. I mean, if that record label will even respond to your email, which they probably will, but just to be on the safe side, actually email them like 5 or 6 times to be sure.