Croatian Amor - the Wild Palms (cassette / nude pictures .. what?)

I can not believe no one has wrote about this yet..  (is it cause it's about cassettes or does no one care about this craziness??)

from ..

http://www.factmag.com/2014/06/22/loke-rahbek-interview-croatian-amor-lust-for-youth-naked-selfies/

Loke Rahbek wants you to send him naked selfies.

In fact, it’s the only way to get hold of The Wild Palms, his new album under alter ego Croatian Amor. It’s released on cassette today – Sunday, June 22, the day of Rahbek’s 25th birthday – and available for a month until July 22. But it’s not available for conventional purchase. To acquire a copy, you have to email a full-frontal nude self-portrait to Rahbek at [email protected], with the text ‘The Wild Palms’ written on your body or in some way present in the photo.

read the whole interview here.

http://www.factmag.com/2014/06/22/loke-rahbek-interview-croatian-amor-lust-for-youth-naked-selfies/

send nudies to that address above...

These guys are extremely into their art. He is a gay, Danish boy, who probably doesn't need anyone nudes to perv on. This makes for such an  interesting project, because everyone who sends pictures, will do it very interestingly. Some may go for an oldfashioned nude, but some might turn it into its own piece of art. I'll probably submit one myself. 

These guys are extremely into their art. He is a gay, Danish boy, who probably doesn't need anyone nudes to perv on. This makes for such an  interesting project, because everyone who sends pictures, will do it very interestingly. Some may go for an oldfashioned nude, but some might turn it into its own piece of art. I'll probably submit one myself. 

Yeah, art... it's still exploitative. I guess why not right?, with the way people act nowadays posting photos of themselves all over the internet, why not get a "free cassette tape" yay! 

In fact, it’s the only way to get hold of The Wild Palms, his new album under alter ego Croatian Amor. It’s released on cassette today – Sunday, June 22, the day of Rahbek’s 25th birthday – and available for a month until July 22. But it’s not available for conventional purchase. To acquire a copy, you have to email a full-frontal nude self-portrait to Rahbek at [email protected], with the text ‘The Wild Palms’ written on your body or in some way present in the photo.

In fact, there's only two ways to get a hold of The Wild Palms - one, by sending a full-frontal nude self-portrait or two, by looking on eBay.

Everything I've read that has to deal with Posh Isolation just spews genuine passion. I'll probably send a photo because I believe he means this to be a strict art project. I think this is a really unique way to connect with an audience. A vulnerable project in exchange for a vulnerable photo and nothing else. It also offers a very unique perspective on just who the audience of this project is. No hiding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...