MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

I hope both their character's go down in flames with the rest of the characters. Literally two of the worst choices possible.

I don't care what anyone says, I love the Ireland arc.

Agreed here. I enjoyed Season 3, gotta say 2 and 4 were probably some of the best though. 

Hated Gemma since day one, I really can't wait to see what happens to her. If she walks away from all of this I won't know how to react.

• 2 weeks later...

It was season 3.  I think the fact that season 2 was really good (the best one if you ask me) didn't help season 3 at all.  I also think the fact that the MC has a chapter in Ireland is a little ridiculous.

Edit : and yes, I know it plays a part in the gun trade, still seems ridiculous to me.

Not that ridiculous at all. Don't most of the big MCs in real life have chapters in other countries? I'm almost certain Hell's Angels have them all over the world.

Also, I cant wait for the final season. This show is great.

Not that ridiculous at all. Don't most of the big MCs in real life have chapters in other countries? I'm almost certain Hell's Angels have them all over the world.

Also, I cant wait for the final season. This show is great.

Meh, can't really compare the Hells Angels to what the Sons are in the show.  But yea, I would assume there are a bunch of international clubs.

Side story and kinda related: here in Florida there is a huge presence of Warlocks. They're many levels more rough and intense than Hell's Angels. Interestingly enough, the insurance company I work for, insures plenty of bikers and MC's, including Warlocks. A couple of years ago, I was doing an inspection of a car at a shop that was next door to the Warlocks clubhouse here in S. Florida. If you follow me on FB and the very few times I've posted "selfies" here, you know what I look like. 

Anyways. As I was doing my thing, a couple of the Warlocks walked over to me to chat. I got on alert of course because they, and any MC for that matter, can be intimidating when they roll up on you. I was pleasantly surprised at how respectful and cordial they were to me. They busted my balls a bit of course, but overall they were alright and not that bad. Obviously, I wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck with them or cross them in any manner, but the exchanged completely changes my view of MCs and all. 

Always a fun story to tell. I have a few friendly co-workers in our special lines department who specifically handles motorcycles and they always have plenty of stories to tell with their dealings with MCs. Always interesting and eye-opening. 

Side story and kinda related: here in Florida there is a huge presence of Warlocks. They're many levels more rough and intense than Hell's Angels. Interestingly enough, the insurance company I work for, insures plenty of bikers and MC's, including Warlocks. A couple of years ago, I was doing an inspection of a car at a shop that was next door to the Warlocks clubhouse here in S. Florida. If you follow me on FB and the very few times I've posted "selfies" here, you know what I look like. 

Anyways. As I was doing my thing, a couple of the Warlocks walked over to me to chat. I got on alert of course because they, and any MC for that matter, can be intimidating when they roll up on you. I was pleasantly surprised at how respectful and cordial they were to me. They busted my balls a bit of course, but overall they were alright and not that bad. Obviously, I wouldn't be stupid enough to fuck with them or cross them in any manner, but the exchanged completely changes my view of MCs and all. 

Always a fun story to tell. I have a few friendly co-workers in our special lines department who specifically handles motorcycles and they always have plenty of stories to tell with their dealings with MCs. Always interesting and eye-opening. 

Not inherently assholes, but a lot of them are.  But they definitely stick to the "disrespect one, you disrespect all" mentality so they are best avoided.  Not a group to get on the bad side of.  The Banditos around here are not ones you want to mess with.

Another hype trailer

http://instagram.com/p/rnYZVInVH_/

I have a hard time believing anyone in that video is going to live to the end of the series.

RIght now the only person I feel confident about surviving is Wendy. And that's only because - if you assume that Gemma dies and Jax dies or goes to prison - she's the last person who can take and raise the boys. I mean, they could go to foster care if literally everyone around them ends up dead...but I have a hard time believing Sutter will do that. There's a reason he promoted Drea de Matteo to a series regular; she's going to play a big part in the endgame.

I also have a gut feeling that Tig will bite it within the first 2-3 episodes. He's been living on borrowed time for a while now, and it's a good way for Sutter to ease us into what will surely be a season full of dead bodies.

Can't wait,,,and at the same time, I'm dreading it. This has been my favorite series for years now, and I don't want it to end.