MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

Why would anyone be bummed about an extra long episode? I get bummed when things end so quickly.

I'm saying. As frustrating as this show can be, I'd be fine with a long episode. More time for plot, action, character development, and even filler in this show is something I enjoy. I don't understand when people say "man, they should've just shortened the season and cut out the filler." Why? That's less entertainment for you to watch. If it's a good show, then why complain about more of it.

I'm saying. As frustrating as this show can be, I'd be fine with a long episode. More time for plot, action, character development, and even filler in this show is something I enjoy. I don't understand when people say "man, they should've just shortened the season and cut out the filler." Why? That's less entertainment for you to watch. If it's a good show, then why complain about more of it.

I think all the filler brings the quality of the show down.  I'd much rather watch a tight 45 minute episode than a longer one that seems to be padded needlessly.  I don't see a normal length episode as less entertainment for me to watch, so much as less time where I'll be bored or frustrated.  But everyone has a different opinion of what's entertaining and what they want out of a show in general.  Some people like the longer episodes, I find them to be unnecessary.

It really seems they are dragging it out for the "guys its the final season you wont get anymore" feel. Unless all these side arcs, like abel being "bad", turn into something it was all for not and making stuff longer for no reason.

I find tv shows are like concert sets. No matter how much i enjoy the band or show, there is always a point of "yeah that went on too long" and you hope they dont get there or realize it.

I spoke w/ Kings Road and they said that their was a glitch in their system and they had to manually process my order.  Apparently they will be mailing it today.

I've been sitting here trying to make a joke about this being in the wrong thread, but I just can't come up with anything.

I want you guys to know that I tried. 

Boy, shit, fuck. This episode hit me pretty hard.

Plus sides include ending without a shitty Katey Segal montage and actually having me looking forward to next week's episode. The length of this one almost seems justified - given the big events that happened, a regular length episode may not have had the same impact, may have felt rushed.

And the preview for next week looks fucking action packed. So I know I keep saying this, but next week may actually be the week where every bit of shit hits the fucking fan, yo.

Edit: The host of Anarchy Afterword really grinds my fuckin gears. What is this guy doing?

anarchy afterwards is a dumb idea and that guy sucks.  i watched 10 minutes of the first one and he could not keep a conversation going.  i can only imagine how awkward its going to be with that doucher and bobby talking for x amount of time with no audience or other people.  at least with talking dead or talking bad they had audience interaction and 3 people to discuss things...

i am also super bummed about bobby.  kinda had a bad feeling about it from when he got kidnapped with it being last season, main characters have to die, etc. but have always enjoyed him.

Bobby's death hit me really hard. Not as bad as Opie but damn close.

It would have hit me harder a season or two ago.  Even the characters I like just aren't doing much for me this season, I'm not sure why.  I also assumed he was done for as soon as he was captured, so maybe that's it