I need an American Sugar fix!

That's what my buddy said.

It tastes like a bouillon cube. (Ish)

Haha, what? Maybe if the bouillon cube was marinated in salt, then rolled in a bowl of salt and served with a salt sprinkle on top as a garnish. I dunno how Aussies eat that stuff.

I know USPS would probably cost similar to what the earlier guy posted with FedEx. There's gotta be a way to order this online or maybe find a recipe online and make it yourself? I've made cinnamon rolls before. It's not that hard and they're usually way better than that Pilsbury crap!

Haha, what? Maybe if the bouillon cube was marinated in salt, then rolled in a bowl of salt and served with a salt sprinkle on top as a garnish. I dunno how Aussies eat that stuff.

I know USPS would probably cost similar to what the earlier guy posted with FedEx. There's gotta be a way to order this online or maybe find a recipe online and make it yourself? I've made cinnamon rolls before. It's not that hard and they're usually way better than that Pilsbury crap!

I meant it was already salty. It's sooooooo good! But. A little goes a long way

You're gonna cold-ship 'em, right?  Those'll explode in the heat.  They even did a Mythbusters on it.  Look it up if you don't believe me.

Well, via Pm's, he said that his Father in law used to ship these unrefrigerated all the time back to his girlfriend with absolutely no problem! So I guess, we'll see what happens...

Well, via Pm's, he said that his Father in law used to ship these unrefrigerated all the time back to his girlfriend with absolutely no problem! So I guess, we'll see what happens...

Haha I'm curious to know what becomes of these. This thread needs a photo update once they arrive. For science!

They have to go AirMail or will def spoil, aside from that I wonder how they'll handle the change in pressure. Also it's likely any heat when left sitting will pop the cans.  I wouldn't trust them not to spoil even via AirMail. Sure all the sugar will act as a preservative. I mean they're not even real food, but at the very least I can't see them being very good, At the most I think he'll end up with a smelly, soggy, drippy box, and possibly piss off the airline/postal service in the process.

Haha I'm curious to know what becomes of these. This thread needs a photo update once they arrive. For science!

They have to go AirMail or will def spoil, aside from that I wonder how they'll handle the change in pressure. Also it's likely any heat when left sitting will pop the cans.  I wouldn't trust them not to spoil even via AirMail. Sure all the sugar will act as a preservative. I mean they're not even real food, but at the very least I can't see them being very good, At the most I think he'll end up with a smelly, soggy, drippy box, and possibly piss off the airline/postal service in the process.

Yeah, theyre definitely not going via Ground. Hopefully, The cold air from being in a high altitude during flight will help as well. Also, isnt it winter or something over there right now? I'm gonna freeze em for about a week too, and ship them next friday, so...