PO: YOB - Clearing the Path to Ascend

i got mine today. Just wanted to say the gate-fold is really cool looking and has gold foil on the front back and even the spine which I thought was pretty cool. I guess you can tell that from the pics on the Relapse page but it looks cooler than I expected.

did you get a shipping notification for this?  like poster whoshotthefrog they charged my CC but received no real update on it.

I'm waiting too. I got a package from Relapse today and assumed it was this, but it was the new Iron Reagan. So that's shipping now too I guess.

i need to get that new iron reagan as well. i might put in a big order from them of all the stuff i have been putting off buying next payday..

• 1 month later...

Anyone missing out, Neurot got their copies in as well yesterday and they seem to have a bunch of the regular black and 180g black available. Managed to grab a 180g version which am very stoked on. To me, it seems strange of Relapse to press a regular black one as I don' understand why anyone would go for the regular gram version if the heavier only adds 2$.

http://neurotrecordings.merchtable.com/lps/yob-clearing-the-path-to-ascend-vinyl-lp;5568#.VFNQpxZQUXg

Also, Relapse just put out an oxblood version and is having a sale. Catharsis is up for 9.50$ which is an absolute steal

yob_red_364_3.jpg

http://www.relapse.com/clearing-the-path-to-ascend-lp-oxblood.html

I had an e-mail that was sent this morning at 12:34 AM EST saying a lot of things were on sale.  I was pleasantly surprised when I logged on to find almost all the vinyl on sale.  Yes, some things are out of stock, but I doubt 90% of them were in stock when the sale started.  Great deal, especially with the free freight at $100.