PO: The American Scene - HAZE

The American Scene will release their second full length Haze via Pure Noise Records on September 9th.

Check out the new song below.

Pressing Info:

White w/Orange & Aqua Blue Haze 180g /150

Red/Orange/Blue Smash 180g /350

HAZE.png

Tracklist:

1. Haze

2. Royal Blue

3. Nails of Love

4. 4th and Broadway

5. Dark Creak

6.What I Could Gather

7. Over To You

8. White Widow

9. Drone

10. Brume

So... trying to buy this right now and it just isn't letting me?

MerchNOW keeps giving me an error.  Is it just me?

I ordered it this morning with no problems.

Go in with a friend and it's only $17.83ppd per copy. There was little/no up-charge on shipping for 2 copies vs 1.

Wrong thread?  :P

Wrong thread?  :P

I'm missing whatever is supposed to be implied here, ha. It was $20.17ppd for one and $35.65ppd for two. Just giving a heads up to anyone who was going to buy and might know someone else interested so you could save on shipping. I generally ask a friend of mine that also buys vinyl if he wants to purchase together to split the shipping costs. It has saved us at least a record or two worth of cash over the last year and a half or so. 

I ordered it this morning with no problems.

Is there another website other than MerchNOW that is selling it?  I keep getting the same error message whenever I try to purchase it.

"An error has occurred while trying to process your last request.  Support has been notified with details and we will be working to correct the problem as soon as possible.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

I'm missing whatever is supposed to be implied here, ha. It was $20.17ppd for one and $35.65ppd for two. Just giving a heads up to anyone who was going to buy and might know someone else interested so you could save on shipping. I generally ask a friend of mine that also buys vinyl if he wants to purchase together to split the shipping costs. It has saved us at least a record or two worth of cash over the last year and a half or so. 

I get what you're saying now.

It was just a bit random, guess that's why I thought you didn't mean to post it here.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything haha. My bad!

Song is really sick, probably the best Pure Noise band or at least close, not that it's a really high bar. Last record was really samey, but if this ends up having some diversity I'll buy it.

This. Safe For Now was super boring to me.

Have you heard their EP 'By The Way Of Introduction'? Those songs are so killer

This. Safe For Now was super boring to me.

Have you heard their EP 'By The Way Of Introduction'? Those songs are so killer

you mean that Dangerous Summer rip off album?!?!?!

i loooove the first song on the Daybreaker split though, probably my favorite of theirs until possibly the new single

you mean that Dangerous Summer rip off album?!?!?!

i loooove the first song on the Daybreaker split though, probably my favorite of theirs until possibly the new single

As much of a rip off as it is, I would still listen to it over Safe For Now any day.

And that new single is so freaking good, hope that it reflects how the album will sound.