Lees of Memory PO (superdrag)

Preorders up at sideonedummy store. Several very limited pressings available.

THE LEES OF MEMORY - Sisyphus Says LP (2014) Colored Vinyl PRE-ORDER

Email to a Friend

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$22.00

Quick Overview

The Lees of Memory's debut album, 'Sisyphus Says,' on Colored Vinyl. Double LP on Colored Vinyl. Available in 4 different variants. Please see Pressing Info below. Red/Blue Starburst photo coming soon. Release date is September 16th.

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. RELEASE DATE FOR THIS ITEM IS 9/16/14. ITEM WILL SHIP TO ARRIVE ON OR AROUND STREET DATE. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM RELEASE DATE FOR DELIVERY. THANK YOU.

Just noticed that S1D changed the price on the starburst variant from $22 to $24. Not a big change but kind of lame. When did they become Fat Wreck?

Heh, not sure when they did that but I better not see an additional $2 charge hit my account!!!!

Looks like they didn't get much out of that increase though since it now appears that the 180 gram starburst is sold out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm surprised S1D did such a small run (500) of this.  overall the album is good but it's a little lengthy and starts to drag towards the end.

It took them a long time to sell 1000 of the first Superdrag record and that had the nostalgia factor going for it.

Lees of Memory has never even played a show so it's basically selling on hype/word of mouth alone. Frankly, I'm surprised they sold 500 of them almost entirely in pre-orders as it is. I can certainly wait for the repress.