Coming Soon: Oceansize - Frames

I agree and actually mentioned that when I was talking to Freddy at Superball.  I said it would be cool to get a 7" with Voorhees and Cloak on it, since those are the last two album's bonus tracks.  I also prodded for a 10" of Home and Minor, but I doubt it will happen.

And I guess if everyone is truly interested in an Effloresce reissue, you should email Beggars Banquet and tell them to reissue it.  As it stands, it doesn't seem like they have much interest in doing it.

I can see his point. I prefer albums on vinyl in particular keep bonus tracks away from the main record. A 7" with it and something else would've been lovely though ;)

"Voorhees" is way too long for a 7".

I agree and actually mentioned that when I was talking to Freddy at Superball.  I said it would be cool to get a 7" with Voorhees and Cloak on it, since those are the last two album's bonus tracks.  I also prodded for a 10" of Home and Minor, but I doubt it will happen.

And I guess if everyone is truly interested in an Effloresce reissue, you should email Beggars Banquet and tell them to reissue it.  As it stands, it doesn't seem like they have much interest in doing it.

I would love Home and Minor on vinyl.

Its already been pressed but it could use a repress. I'm one of the few luck owners of that one.

You and me both. Keep an eye out, they pop up semi-regularly. They're no MOV Everyone Into Position, but they're better than Effloresce.

The 10" EPs come around too. There was a new copy of One Day All This Could Be Yours on eBay last week. Not sure about Discogs though.

The red one is also available!

By coincidence I've just noticed that there are also preorders up for PAIN OF SALVATION's "The Perfect Element pt.I" & "Remedy Lane" :o :o :o :o

Oh god.  Red?!  I have to make a choice now?

Does anyone know what Vinyl Unpacked option is under the Shipping Options?

The red is limited to 100 copies.  Yikes.

Also, if one has the original pressing of Everyone Into Position, is the MOV repress worth it?  I love the shit out of the album and I've played the crap out of my OG copy, but it still sounds decent.  Kinda want the MOV as a backup, especially if the sound quality is good. 

I have the MOV repress and it's good.  I can't compare it to the original, but it's as good as any other MOV release I have (STP, Volta, Toadies).

Shit...I did not expect them to move that fast. That fucking sucks.

Edit: Looks like there's 3 copies of the black left too...Not sure if there's more on the way or not. It can't be a cart-hoarding situation, because I had a red in my cart when they sold out.

Black is gone.

It seems like this might push Superball to dive back into their catalog considering the entire order sold out in a couple of hours.

I managed to grab a red earlier. Really didn't expect them to sell out so soon.

I'd fully expect them to have more black in shortly. Mike mentioned 100 red and 3000 black on Twitter.

Also ordered the white variant of Self Preserved and the purple variant of the new Maybeshewill while I was at it.

I got a black.  But looks like Vennart or someone controlling their Facebook page is eluding to more copies (or something)..

LOOKS like they've all gone. Tomorrow we'll have more news about this. Stay tuned.

And, he said on Twitter that there were "a couple of thousand" black copies, so I'd say they will pop up elsewhere.  If they show up in a US store, I'll probably cancel my order at InsideOut to save on shipping.