Coming Soon: Oceansize - Frames

I really hope a US distro gets copies on black.  Frames is my favorite Oceansize album, but I can't justify paying that much to get a copy.  I remember asking the label a couple years ago if I could license the vinyl pressing.  They told me they don't do licensing.  Fuckers.  

Even if there is US distro, I don't think it will be much cheaper.  Kind of like the MOV stuff.

Right now there are 52 black left.

Even if there is US distro, I don't think it will be much cheaper.  Kind of like the MOV stuff.

Right now there are 52 black left.

You're probably right. Right now it looks like it would be $38 and change to get this in the US. Not terrible considering its a UK/DE or whatever release and it's very niche. Not great either. I've been teetering on this decision all morning.

• 2 weeks later...

First time joinin' in here on the forum, but I gotta say the "Frames" vinyl sounds great! I decided to pick up "Self Preserved While the Bodies Float Up" at the same time and couldn't be happier! These sound so great I've played them almost nonstop the last two days!

I only wish I could've picked up the colored editions of both albums. Now to start savin' up fer the older releases.

• 2 weeks later...