2 hours ago, jrodan said:

yeah, I got my Alex G lps in yesterday. Blue for Trick, and Maroon for Rules. no splitting or marbling. fortunately they seem pretty thick and I actually really like the Maroon for Rules.

I hope it's not royal blue like beach music... a turquoise blue would be awesome. can't wait to get mine

Mine came today and I honestly can't believe how poorly Lucky Number packages their records. No bubble wrap or anything in a cheap flimsy mailer. Seam splits on both and RULES has a wicked corner bend. Gonna email them about some replacement sleeves. Regardless, stoked to own these on colored wax. TRICK is gonna sell out soon for anyone on the fence.

2 minutes ago, betawaves said:

Mine came today and I honestly can't believe how poorly Lucky Number packages their records. No bubble wrap or anything in a cheap flimsy mailer. Seam splits on both and RULES has a wicked corner bend. Gonna email them about some replacement sleeves. Regardless, stoked to own these on colored wax. TRICK is gonna sell out soon for anyone on the fence.

I emailed lucky number saying the exact same thing and I got "Our mailers are quite sturdy, and your note is actually the first relating to damage, so will make sure they are bubble wrapped. Hoping it is more a fault of the mail transit than our end, as I pack the records myself!" I responded saying an extra piece of cardboard could have helped but but atleast I am getting replacements. 

27 minutes ago, nostalgicbummer said:

According to the orchid tapes Twitter more info on the new comp and BE repress will be announced today.

got my shipping notification for the Alex g records did these ship from the U.K. Or is there somebody doing it from the states if ordered from bandcamp?

shipped from UK.