15% / 20% Off @ MusicRecordShop.com [UPDATED]

Hmmm... they've been solid with many. Can anyone speak on their shipping and support?

For what it's worth, I have had a few issues in the past, but they've always made good.  Around the time that they updated their website design, tracking and notification of my orders going out was pretty wonky.  Not sure if that was on the USPS side of things or what.  I know for sure that on one large order I made, it was over a week without any activity on the order.  I emailed them asking for status and got a call to my cell from one of the guys about it.  I was cool with that and let it roll off.   They got my order out that same day, but I can't help but wonder how long it would've taken had I not checked up on it.

My last order took awhile to arrive, but I didn't bother tracking it because I assumed they'd get it out to me at some point.  I usually order some MoFi and/or MOV releases and they always arrive in excellent condition.  No complaints there.  This order arrived in a reasonable amount of time in perfect condition.

I just made a pretty big order tonight using the code.  We'll see how it goes.  Thanks for the code man!  Enjoy your discount.

A little followup on my order:  I placed on the 27th and by last Thursday still hadn't heard anything on it.  I sent an email and got word back that it would ship out on Friday.   Granted, last week was a short business week.  I'll give them that.  Still, it shouldn't take a good 6-7 business days to pack 5 records into a box and hand them off to a UPS driver.  Plus, had I not even emailed them on it Thursday, would they have even gone out on Friday?  And not sure if it even did...

As of today, I still don't have any email confirmation that it was sent.  No tracking.  Nothing showing up on their website under my account that I even placed an order.  Just a "thanks for your order" on an email reply.

In the end, I don't really mind the wait if a vendor would at least keep me up to date on where my stuff is considering they already have my money.  But regardless of the discount, or how convenient it is to shop with them and that I WANT to support a small shop, it makes me want to spend my money somewhere else.

Any word on if they are going to be getting Korn - Follow the Leader?  Would put an order in for that if they are reasonable on their price compared to competitors.  I see they are priced about 5 bucks more than others on Ministry's Filth Pig.  Guessing they might be raising prices now that they are getting more orders.