Jones Soda sale at walmart

I was in charleston, sc this past weekend and saw/bought the 8 can packs. they were on sale for $1.50 for the entire 8pack. they also had the 6 bottle pack for $2.00. when I got back home (wilmington, nc) i went to a walmart to get some more, and they had no jones soda at all. but i know they have before. does anyone know if walmart is no longer carrying this?

fuck walmart?

if i can buy an 8 pack of jones soda for $1.50 ...... then theres nothing to say "fuck" about. unles its "fuck yea!"

update* walmart in wilmington has them, but not on sale.

well, to each his own. i just don't like supporting a corporation that kills small businesses and mistreats their workers, among the other horrid things that walmart does.

fuck walmart?

if i can buy an 8 pack of jones soda for $1.50 ...... then theres nothing to say "fuck" about. unles its "fuck yea!"

update* walmart in wilmington has them, but not on sale.

well, to each his own. i just don't like supporting a corporation that kills small businesses and mistreats their workers, among the other horrid things that walmart does.

jones soda is a pretty small. i doubt theyre suffering while selling through walmart.

jones soda is a pretty small. i doubt theyre suffering while selling through walmart.

hes not talking about Jones suffering, he's talking about the other mom and pop stores that lost your jones buying business because you chose to go to a faceless megacorp in order to save 3 bucks.

DIY for life,

unless selling out is cheaper.