Thanks a lot for that code, but I was going to order the bundle anyway.

You don't have to justify the price to us, some of us have been here long enough to enjoy fairly cheap LP's, and it was good while it lasted. The economics and the fact that your running a business is undeniable, so it's a little irritating to hear bitching and moaning over something that can barely break even for you guys.

First of all, honored you guys are even having a discussion about this. At heart, the label isn't about penny-pinching consumers. We are more concerned that you support the bands. If $15 is a good price point for you (like some of you have mentioned on here), I created a $10 off the Self-Help vinyl LP just for you guys:

VCNAR10OFF

We hope to see your support. Feel free to share it, but we would barely break even at that price, so we only created 50 uses of it.

David Stagg

President

NAR

PS - The Ohm Driver is so expensive because it's actually printed at a "loss," unless people buy the bundles. Hence, we just priced it high individually to try to keep it even available as an offering.

Is the code only for the LP? I couldn't get it to load with the bundle.

Thanks a lot for that code, but I was going to order the bundle anyway.

You don't have to justify the price to us, some of us have been here long enough to enjoy fairly cheap LP's, and it was good while it lasted. The economics and the fact that your running a business is undeniable, so it's a little irritating to hear bitching and moaning over something that can barely break even for you guys.

Thanks for the understanding!

First of all, honored you guys are even having a discussion about this. At heart, the label isn't about penny-pinching consumers. We are more concerned that you support the bands. If $15 is a good price point for you (like some of you have mentioned on here), I created a $10 off the Self-Help vinyl LP just for you guys:

VCNAR10OFF

We hope to see your support. Feel free to share it, but we would barely break even at that price, so we only created 50 uses of it.

David Stagg

President

NAR

PS - The Ohm Driver is so expensive because it's actually printed at a "loss," unless people buy the bundles. Hence, we just priced it high individually to try to keep it even available as an offering.

Thank you so much! I am buying it now!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

FINALLY, the records are in hand. The band themselves is manually assembling them and numbering/signing where necessary. The official release date is Dec. 15, 2014, and the band will be personally dropping them off.

The $10 off for Vinyl Collective readers is still good, too! Use the code VCNAR10OFF to get $10 off anything in the store -- now featuring apparel! Coupon good on anything. No restrictions.

http://newamericanrecords.com

FINALLY, the records are in hand. The band themselves is manually assembling them and numbering/signing where necessary. The official release date is Dec. 15, 2014, and the band will be personally dropping them off.

The $10 off for Vinyl Collective readers is still good, too! Use the code VCNAR10OFF to get $10 off anything in the store -- now featuring apparel! Coupon good on anything. No restrictions.

http://newamericanrecords.com

Thanks for the update!