PO: Boards of Canada - Hi Scores repress

So is this going to be made available everywhere? Because if I've learned anything at all from BOC POs from Bleep, it's that you can find find them a lot cheaper down the road. Even on sites like Amazom.

Either way, I'm glad this is finally happening.

I'm assuming it'll be like the others.  I'm going to wait and try and score it from some other retailer for less.  Happy this is happening too.  Love having all this BoC on my shelf for a decent price!

Most of the other represses were on Amazon for way cheaper down the road. I think I'll wait on this one too.

Going to follow the path of veterans of the past reissues and hold out. There is no shortage of BOC records currently.

Going to follow the path of veterans of the past reissues and hold out. There is no shortage of BOC records currently.

Yep. I felt kind of stupid seeing Tomorrow's Harvest on Amazon for $8 a month or two after I bought it from my local shop for $25. I did win the test pressing from the local shop though, so I didn't feel bad spending the $25