Halo 2: Anniversary Soundtrack 11/11/14

• 3 weeks later...

Got a copy today. Wish it was more like the first one with the gatefold and such. Still kinda cool to have.

Anyways I have an extra mp3 soundtrack download code. First person that wants it just send me a message about it.

Code has been claimed.

Edited by ldfm54

My Combat Evolved came out to be a dark green marble-looking color.

I saw someone post on here and he had a much lighter green color.

Were there different variants for this?

Only one press for CE, 2000 on green. My copy is a darker marble as well. I have seen some other posts of vinyl that's slightly off colored. Probably just a similar case. Maybe it's one of the last pressed and the color was wearing out? (Don't know much about pressing, just a thought)

Only one press for CE, 2000 on green. My copy is a darker marble as well. I have seen some other posts of vinyl that's slightly off colored. Probably just a similar case. Maybe it's one of the last pressed and the color was wearing out? (Don't know much about pressing, just a thought)

That's cool. At least we have the more different ones. :D

• 8 months later...

Was about to buy the Halo 2 souondtrack and then looked it up and saw that Peril and Ghosts of Reach aren't on there? That was a deal breaker. Thinking about buying the CE version instead. Really disappointing that the Halo 2 soundtrack is over an hour long and this one is only 30 mins??

This isn't the original soundtrack. This is the anniversary soundtrack. Redone songs.