Michael Bublé - "Christmas" colored vinyl (green/red)

K A N O

I'd go for it! What if they don't repress it and it ends up being as much as mariah Carey's christmas album

I do love me some Bublé.

Although I don't want a green. I'll just get a red through eBay. (:

Also, Christmas is almost here and I don't have any Christmas songs on vinyl, so it's a must!

EDIT: Ordered.

I spun the first half and it sounds great

I also love the sleeve it comes with. Don't know what they're called, but it's clear and kind of plastic-y. Never had a sleeve like that.

Usually get the paper sleeves and then there's paper sleeves but with an inner plastic-y stuff and then this.

I love it.

(If someone can give me the correct names on these different sleeves, that'd be cool.)

A lot of older albums used plastic (poly) sleeves because they produce less friction than paper sleeves. Some of them had stickers on them that said "audiophile sleeve" or something similar. I'm a little surprised they are not used more often because I would think they're cheaper to produce than paper ones. 

There's a website called Siren Disc that is selling these for $18.95 + $2.95 shipping. Cheapest I could find anywhere. It's also legit, even though their website is from the beginning of the internet. 

Much like Amazon, they have now raised their price to $22.95.  'Tis the season...