TITLE FIGHT - Shed & Floral Green LP represses available @ Side One Dummy Records

Dunno if it's Will or not. My Floral Green mp3s seem to sound just like I wish my vinyl would. It's like it's missing the entire low end.

Citizen "Youth," the newest La Dispute and Balance LPs also sound great to my ears... Spinning on a Debut Carbon into 70s era Pioneer equipment.

if you actually think floral green sucked you're opinion is invalid to me on anything ever.

I really could care less what you think, it's not like what you say will impact my life lol it's my OPINION. everyone has one, DUDE.

Yep, came out on RFC. 7" with 2 tracks and then the "hidden" track. The CD version collected all their old songs as well.

well, i have their KINGSTON 7'' and I've been looking for "the last thing you forget" but let me clarify what i meant. I meant that I wanted "the last thing you forget" cd version on vinyl lol the cd has all the old songs which were all amazing, it's pretty much like an album if you ask me lol