Keaton Henson - Romantic Works

http://www.thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-news/keaton-hensons-romantic-works-receives-special-vinyl-treatment-including-bonus-tracks-and-exclusive-art-prints/

"The  Vinyl Factory is pleased to announce a limited edition vinyl release of  Romantic Works, the acclaimed third album from musician and visual  artist Keaton Henson.

Previously only available on CD and digital  when it dropped in June, The Vinyl Factory's limited edition pressing  includes the 10 original tracks from Romantic Works, plus bonus song ‘La Naissance' and an Ulrich Schnauss remix."

* Nine album tracks plus exclusive bonus tracks ‘La Naissance’ and Ulrich Schnauss’ remix of ‘Elevator Song’
* Pressed on 180gram heavyweight black vinyl
* Full color outer sleeve and printed inner sleeve, plus Obi Strip
* Exclusive art print by Keaton Henson, hand signed and numbered
* Limited edition of 100 copies (one of six editions with different prints)

Side A
1. Preface
2. Elevator Song
3. Healah Dancing
4. Field
5. Josella

Side B
6. Petrichor
7. Earnestly Yours
8. Nearly Curtains
9. Emissary
10. La Naissance (bonus track)
11. Elevator Song - Urich Schnauss remix (bonus track)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

All 3 of his LPs have been repressed now finally.

http://www.thevinylfactory.com/vinyl-factory-news/all-three-keaton-henson-albums-treated-to-vinyl-represses/

So at least i know i can wait and get the deluxe cheaper than what it was selling for.

Excellent news sir! Time to get new version of birthdays and romantic works! Thanks for heads up

£25 delivered for a single vinyl is really overpriced, but I do love this album so going to have to bite regardless.

I got two albums (birthdays for bonus tracks) and the shipping only increased a few bucks. Its worth it to me because the last time they issued these they were gone quick and now are impossible to find at the original prices....just my thoughts