Where I work

Not sure why but between the "Pics of members" and the "VCers rides" I thought it'd be a good idea to show some of my work place.

So I packed up the camera and shot some quick pictures at work. Here's my place. I also deleted parts of the images. I figure 95% of the people here know who I am and where I work but I just don't want to have that up and around the internet for everyone.

[image]

This is my car and where I park. Anyhow, no assigned parking but I dig this space and I get it every morning so I'm happy.

[image]

Here's the entrance. Notice the lush trees and shit? Yeah, be jealous.

[image]

Here's how you know you've made it, cube name plate. Hell yeah!!! Big time homie. Also, I always endorse fictional politicians. Before this it was Nathan Peter Petrelli.

[image]

The unorganized glory that is my work station. The 7-11 near by became a Quick-E-Mart so I still keep some of that stuff around. I wonder if I can still eat it.

[image]

My odd filing system. These are all the records I get delivered that I haven't taken home. A lot are multiples (Smartbomb, BMTI!, O' Pioneers!!!, etc.). I've started taking like 3 home at a time, but until I get the new book shelf it will be a slow transition.

[image]

And finally, the item I am most proud of, my certificate for the completion of my sexual harassment training.

So, that's it in a nutshell...Back to nerding out.

Guest baseball

Fuck yeah Propel. I love that stuff.

My cube is boring as hell. Seriously, you don't want to see it. The only cool thing about it is my dual monitor setup. Other than that it's a blank whiteboard, my phone, ipod, some training books, and a bunch of vitamins, health supplements, and herbal teas.