PO: Turnstile - Nonstop Feeling

Nonstop feeling like this record will never show up at my house. 

Reaper is kind of blowing with getting this release out. No shipping notification, no response to my email, no nothing. Sucks because I just really want to jam this record!

Same here. I've had my living room cleared out for two weeks all in anticipation of getting this in. All they're reaping is my disappointment.

It's a shame they seem to be super delayed on this because I ordered something a little while back and they sent the wrong variant to me than I order and after a quick email they sent me the right one and never even asked me to send the wrong one back to them. That all took maybe 2-3 weeks tops if that.

Based on this, looks like it might be a couple of weeks before these start showing up.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/17126820/turnstile-non-stop-feeling

They might be getting their stock in late but tons of people have already received the record, but a lot of people haven't. Reaper said all pre-orders have been shipped out though.

Well all my bitching made it arrive finally. So many pros and cons:

I love that it came with a bunch of extras. 

I love the multi-page lyric book.

I hate the super glossy, flimsy-ass jacket. It's all wobbly and weak.

I do like the variant. The color is nice but I still would have preferred what I thought it was going to be as an opaque variant.

Mine hardly has any green/yellow.

image.jpg

ts2.jpg

Another day, still no record. It would be one thing if the record got delayed at a plant or something, but half these people have their records already. What the hell, Reaper. 

I'd imagine you should be getting it any time now. I had lost hope and mine popped up today. Not sure why there's such a huge time difference in arrival for everyone though. Pretty weird.

Also, really weird but I had that same exact pic for my avatar for a bit.