PO: Turnstile - Nonstop Feeling

I got mine the day it was supposed to be released. I have had issues with Reaper before where I had to wait a week or so after the release to get my copy. I also had an issue where they literally forgot or skipped my order and it took like a month to get my copy of Take Offense's "United States of Mind". This is without a doubt a much bigger release so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to email them and get it checked out. I got some extra goodies with my late stuff after I asked.

I got mine the day it was supposed to be released. I have had issues with Reaper before where I had to wait a week or so after the release to get my copy. I also had an issue where they literally forgot or skipped my order and it took like a month to get my copy of Take Offense's "United States of Mind". This is without a doubt a much bigger release so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to email them and get it checked out. I got some extra goodies with my late stuff after I asked.

Can we talk about how much that Take Offense record sucked? Easily the most disappointing release in recent years.

If you live in the Bay Area, I'm only a couple hours north of you so there's definitely an issue if you got yours. But I feel like most people don't seem to have received theirs regardless of location and I've seen nothing from Reaper in response to everyone's complaints...

EDIT: I just emailed them, so we'll see.

Check #nonstopfeeling on Instagram. Some came out batter than others, but nothing as vivid as the mockup. Yellow plus blue equals green.

I just don't recall it mentioning the translucence or maybe I was basing that off the opaque mock-up but I was hoping for more of the style the yellow/fuchsia Balance and Composure came out I guess. Kind of regret not going with the splatter now as I expected the final product to at least look something like it was portrayed. Either way I just want my record to come in. No tracking is bullshit.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/img.deadformat.net/release/l/5237c8d77f5dc.jpg

Thought the same thing when I saw the first picture posted of that variant which is what I order as well. Hope mine isn't so dull looking but I really just want to listen to this as I have been waiting until I get it to jam it.

Same here. I'm done complaining; it's just a bummer. Hope this arrives soon.