Shooting in Ottawa

There were multiple shootings in several locations, right? What could have possibly driven them to plan this?

Yeah apparently it was one shooter who killed the soldier at the war memorial and then went to parliament where the Sargent at Arms shot him. It's crazy because I can't even count how many times I've visited the war memorial and parliament, this kinda stuff doesn't happen in Canada. The Pens tribute as well as the Edmonton national anthem were both pretty touching. If I can find a good link I'll post the Rex Murphy segment from the national, I think he did a great job.

Yeah I'm not sure if it's that, if he was a supporter of ISIS (since an ISIS Twitter account posted a photo of him) or if he was a Quebec separatist. I've heard all three theories put out there.

Either way, it's crazy that this happened in Canada. It with be interesting to hear more as the story unfolds. Here's hoping this doesn't happen again, in Canada or anywhere in rest of the world.

Either way, it's crazy that this happened in Canada. It with be interesting to hear more as the story unfolds. Here's hoping this doesn't happen again, in Canada or anywhere in rest of the world.

Agreed man. It's really hard to be in Philly and watching my country go through this. Especially because my grandfather and a bunch of friends live in Ottawa