ShopRadioCast Appreciation Thread

No, something I shipped out and ended up refunding the buyer for. I felt it was relevant.

That would be so fustrating.

But yeah back on topic. I've only ordered from SRC once before and my records got sent out a month late despite 4 emails (one a week) saying they will be shipped on Monday and they are in stock.

Why it took a month to send I don't know but to be fair to them they were packaged well enough and I avoided custom charges because they put a lower amount on the form. Can't complain too much.

Would probably buy from again if it was the only place selling what I wanted and I was in no rush. 

Not defending SRC but I dealt with the same thing with Mondo recently. Sent them three separate emails and nessages in the last two weeks requesting an order to be cancelled. Sure enough no responses and today I got a shopping notice email for that item. Ugh.

Is it possible to just "return to sender" or refuse delivery and contact paypal for a refund on this?

Alrighty then. Mulled over it a bit and decided to lock the thread. Any further discussions on SRC or any other distro/label as far as customer service and/or lack thereof, should be directed to the Best/Worst Customer Service thread:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/41288-bestworst-customer-service-from-a-distrolabel/

Let's keep the rest of the boards and threads brimming with POSI as we all try to do.

:)