ShopRadioCast Appreciation Thread

I'll never forget the ONE time I ordered from SRC only to have the record I ordered delayed (their shipment, not production in general) with no email communication on their end. I only found out after I inquired & then promptly cancelled my order & went & immediately bought it in store.

All hail SRC!

This one time I ordered from SRC, and the record came warped and dripping with surface noise. I emailed them and they told me to put some heavy objects on it, and surface noise is unavoidable because of the earth.

I waited WEEKS for a response, only to be told they were out of stock, despite the site saying it wasn't, and constant avoidances and being ignored even more prompted me to call them out on Twitter. Shortly after threatening to call the BBB, they refunded me, and miraculously sent me a new one, from where, I don't know. Ever since then, I try to avoid them at all costs.

All hail SRC.

oh yeah this: (from the customer service thread,happened in late august."
"Fuck shop radio cast.
Order on the 7th.
Shipped late on the 20th.
Took 3 days to return my emails
Got my package today.
A record is missing and they still charged me"

After that I supposedly got a refund because my item was "out of stock". well 2.5 weeks pass and no refund,I had to open a case with paypal. Second that happened I got a refund lol. 

This one time I ordered from SRC, and the record came warped and dripping with surface noise. I emailed them and they told me to put some heavy objects on it, and surface noise is unavoidable because of the earth.

I waited WEEKS for a response, only to be told they were out of stock, despite the site saying it wasn't, and constant avoidances and being ignored even more prompted me to call them out on Twitter. Shortly after threatening to call the BBB, they refunded me, and miraculously sent me a new one, from where, I don't know. Ever since then, I try to avoid them at all costs.

All hail SRC.

You do know the BBB is just a business that makes money off basically bribing businesses with good scores right?

Also I thought this was an apprecation thread and how is it not locked yet?

I have only ordered from SRC once. It was a nonexclusive  pre-order which was delayed. I sent an email to cancel and buy it somewhere else where I wouldn't have to wait. They responded within 2 hours and issued a store credit refund immediately. Used it to buy another record which I received quickly. I give them a solid C based on my single experience. Maybe I got lucky? Maybe they were feeling particularly perky in the customer service department that morning?

I purchased the first half subscription and have yet to receive any of the lps. I have sent 5 emails politely stating. I never got these, please mail asap, hope they are not out of my variant, and so on. One time i got a email....we are looking into it. Then...my manager is looking into it. Still NOTHING. I did just get a email a few days saying the Lit lp is ready. I almost sure theyre not gonna have my variant, wont fess up to it. I really wish at this point they had a phone number. Have had my money for over 10 months and no lps.....WTF.

I like SRC. i've never got anything damaged from them, and their releases have all been very well done (although very overpriced). I mean, who would've ever thought we'd get old Park releases or Staring Back on vinyl?? I love that shit.

how can everyone love HT, and hate SRC?

Hot Topic sucks too

Here is their phone number for all the people who can never receive a email back.  Thanks to BBB.

Business Information
Tell us about the business you are filing a complaint on.
Business Name: Shop Radio Cast Store/Establishment #:   Address: 1623 Military Rd Ste 955 City: Niagara Falls State: NY Zip: 14304 Business Phone: (888) 747-3899 Website URL: http://shopradiocast.com
Did we find the correct business? Yes No hlpbtn16x16.png Is this the same address as the purchase location? Yes No