PO NOW: CLOAKROOM - FURTHER OUT

always astounds  me how inside the box hypers somehow find this as boring or draining. if you actually took time to listen and focus you'd hear all the amazing thing this band is doing. yes the pace is different than basement, but that kind of bored indifference is close-minded man.

i don't know whether or not this was directed at both of us, but i'm a huge fan of both native and grown ups. i primarily listen to ambient and drone. i still found their live set boring. i'm not sure how giving them another chance and buying their album is being closed minded.

i don't know whether or not this was directed at both of us, but i'm a huge fan of both native and grown ups. i primarily listen to ambient and drone. i still found their live set boring. i'm not sure how giving them another chance and buying their album is being closed minded.

This was more directed at the general fan base who only go to shows to liek stage dive and fingerpoint to crucial lyrics and thusly don't have the ability to fully absorb the musical ideas going on in a band that isn't so immediate.

Canada.  I know it doesn't cost a whole lot less than $19 to ship a double LP to Canada, it's just tough to swallow $19 shipping on an $18 record.  Nevertheless, $18 is a crazy price for this.

Shipping to Ontario, Canada from RFC is usually around $24 for me, even though I'm closer to Boston. It sucks.

Has anyone ever seen a good gold variant?

Not crapping on RFC's parade by any means, but when I see gold variants, they're either yellow or orange.

The only decent gold variant I own is Meteora. Pretty sure it was a Hot Topic exclusive.

I got the "clear gold" Makthaverskan - II LP from RFC and it's just clear orange. It's whatever, I don't really care.

The only decent gold variant I own is Meteora. Pretty sure it was a Hot Topic exclusive.

I got the "clear gold" Makthaverskan - II LP from RFC and it's just clear orange. It's whatever, I don't really care.

Yes, Meteora is a good example.

Also The Mars Volta's De-loused is the same kind of gold.

Yes, Meteora is a good example.

Also The Mars Volta's De-loused is the same kind of gold.

Solid gold seems to be the way to go, I'm not sure I've ever seen a truly "clear gold" variant.

Seven left.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but where are you seeing the available quantities? Just curious.

Agreed.

Well, I did the whole "add-x-amount-of-records-in-cart" thing.

First did thirty and said it wasn't available.

Eventually went down to five and it was finally acceptable. Then just added one by one until it wouldn't let me accept eight, so I assumed there's seven left.

UNLESS you can't add more than a certain amount of the same LPs in your cart. In which case I'm the idiot, haha.

EDIT: it's saying three left, so if you want the clear, pretty much the last chance.