Giveaway time!

I don't know much about this yet, but I looked these guys up because "let's see if I want free shit" and this is like my new favorite. Please enter me anyway even though I don't know enough to do a proper entry, this'll get a lot of play at my house :P

tumblr_mdgqx8WWLO1rfkogxo1_400.gif

People keep asking me where I got this box, the answer is: Jerry Only himself. We met at the AP awards and he also is friends with the singer of the band I work for. We live about 20 minutes from each other in NJ so we remained friends and he is honestly the nicest guy in the world. We saw them in Louisville on an off day during the last tour and honestly, it was pretty good. The Danzig era will always be my favorite and I'll always love his solo/Samhain stuff, but I'd listen to Jerry and the current band play those songs again. Sure its a little more family friendly, but its still super fun to go see. So because he always gives me a ton of shit when I see him, I'll be giving it out to some people on here.

Famous monsters is a great record, and probably my favorite Graves release. Scream is an incredibly catchy song. Big fan of Fiend Club too.

aviolentworld Ill give you one of my personal copies because 3 hits from hell was the first Misfits release I heard and Im jealous that you have physical copies. Also because Earth AD is probably my favorite to listen to and your collection is pretty impressive so Id like to add to it (Dont worry people Im still giving away 2 more!)

You were at the APMAs and didn't introduce yourself to me? So weak!

Also, Jerry Only was the absolute coolest, most down to earth dude ever at the APMAs. I thought he might be too cool for school of something but man, he just wants everyone to have a good time. I can't hate on that.

Also, Danzig era takes it for me. When I saw him and Doyle play a Misfits set at Riot Fest last year I was absolutely blown away.

You were at the APMAs and didn't introduce yourself to me? So weak!

Also, Jerry Only was the absolute coolest, most down to earth dude ever at the APMAs. I thought he might be too cool for school of something but man, he just wants everyone to have a good time. I can't hate on that.

Also, Danzig era takes it for me. When I saw him and Doyle play a Misfits set at Riot Fest last year I was absolutely blown away.

IM SORRY MAN! I'll be back this year so Ill make sure you're the first person I say hello to haha 

Because I forgot to come back on the 3rd, Ill pick more than 4 winners. Winners are:

monsterrod

ronniegwilliams

ScottHeisel

chino 

Congrats now DM me your address. Itll take a few days for me to ship cause I gotta grab 7" mailers

IM SORRY MAN! I'll be back this year so Ill make sure you're the first person I say hello to haha

Because I forgot to come back on the 3rd, Ill pick more than 4 winners. Winners are:

monsterrod

ronniegwilliams

ScottHeisel

chino

Congrats now DM me your address. Itll take a few days for me to ship cause I gotta grab 7" mailers

Your inbox is full, dogg! Can't DM!

monsterrod

ronniegwilliams

ScottHeisel

chino 

I messaged you the other day.  let me know if you need it again.  pretty sure your mailbox wasn't full.