FOB - Take This To Your Grave Pressing Issue?

can you upload a video of you playing it then lifting the needle to stop it playing?

just cause i want to make 100% sure youre not trolling us by playing gary clark on your stereo and muting your record player. 

Ha! I Don't have that much time on my hands but I will try to get another video tonight...If you listen closely to the other video though I turn the volume up on the stereo towards the end, so you can hear gary clark Jr. getting louder...

Up on eBay now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121541669613?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

looks like there's already some fake bids...nice

Were we the "research" you did to find this is a "one of a kind record?"  :lol:

Odds are, there are more than 1 copy of this with the same mispress, it's hard to believe they would have caught a mispress like this after only one was made.

Soooo, someone keeps outbidding the high bidder on my auction and they joined eBay two days ago and have no history on the site. Is there anything I can do to prevent that? Pretty sure it's someone from VC...

I'm sure you can set it so people with no feedback can't bid on your items?

Soooo, someone keeps outbidding the high bidder on my auction and they joined eBay two days ago and have no history on the site. Is there anything I can do to prevent that? Pretty sure it's someone from VC...

Pretty sure that's Gary Clark, Sr.