Last Rights Records - CLEARANCE SALE -

Hey folks, I just marked down over 100 items in the store most at or near what the wholesale cost was! I wanted to do a big clearance sale before 2014 ended but just couldn't find the time (better late than never I guess). If this isn't the biggest sale I've ever done it's pretty close to it! Vinyl from the likes of Bathory, True Widow, Darkthrone, Nirvana, Ulver, Motorhead, Faith No More, Emperor, Blood Ceremony, Graveyard, Church of Misery, Carcass, Enslaved, Cynic etc have all been priced to move.

Everything has already been marked down so all you have to do is click on this link - 

-CLEARANCE SALE- http://store.lastrightsrecords.com/collections/216005-sale-items

Big thanks to anyone who takes advantage of this sale, which will help the shop bring in more stock and help pay the massive quarterly tax bill looming! Have a great weekend and if you have any problems checking out, please let me know. New stock is already on the way for 2015 so keep an eye on the store's facebook page for updates. 

Yeah, bummer. I put a record in my cart and went to check out hoping a discount would be applied there, but it was still over $30 for a 2xLP shipped. I love ya morfeind, and I have had nothing but great experiences with Last Rights, but this one doesn't really feel like a clearance sale.

Thanks man, I try to keep my prices competitive but in the days of Prime it can be difficult. Vinyl prices, shipping costs and supplies are all increasing and so is competition. More and more scammers are popping up as well. My first order of 2015 is coming in from Europe and I got dinged with a $108 duty fee, not a good start to the year! It's all good though, I'm here for as long as I want to be here and I've never been in the red since I started. This board and Dead Format really helped get me off the ground and I've always appreciated that.