What do you get at Subway

Depends how hungry I am to go for 6" or the footlong, but...

Veggie delight on wheat w/ American cheese, not toasted. Lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, jalapenos, pickles, and occasionally onions. Topped off with a bit of lite mayo. No chips, just a cup of water.

I'm not even vegetarian, I just love all the vegetables. I do not suppor the veggie pattie, that thing is like dog food.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

Veggie delight on wheat (not toasted) w/ American and/or swiss cheese with pickles, cucumbers, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, and honey mustard

Veggie patty sucks.

Guest genericinsight
avoid that place at all costs. go with Firehouse, publix or any independent sandwich shop around

Firehouse is great but unfortunately they have none up here.

For a sandwich shop chain, I prefer Quizno's over Subway. I only go to Subway as a last resort if there's nothing else around. I usually get sandwiches at delis.

I'll always go to Penn Station over anything else, even though they're more expensive -- goddamn, their subs are delicious. Check to see if they have one by you:

http://www.penn-station.com

Quizno's comes second but since it's farther away from work than Subway, I end up going to Subway more often (had Quizno's for lunch today, though -- Chicken Carbonara ftw!).