Available Jan. 21: Knuckle Puck - Don't Come Home (Deluxe)

BTR has the best customer service ever. Had an email inquiry and even with all the KP craziness from sales that just happened they provided a super quick response.

agreed! my valencia record wound up with a crazy bubbly center label and they were amazing about replacing it. emily is my new homegirl.

• 2 weeks later...

If you (or anyone else) are worried just email emily at badtimingrecords dot com please

My order showed up today but I got sent 3 black splatter copies instead of 1 black splatter and 2 black/red/white splatters.

Kinda bummed, do you guys have extra copies? I already shot you an email but I'm just curious.

My order showed up today but I got sent 3 black splatter copies instead of 1 black splatter and 2 black/red/white splatters.

Kinda bummed, do you guys have extra copies? I already shot you an email but I'm just curious.

I mean, I don't know off the top of my head lol. I don't handle the customer service for 95% of situations. You should get a response by next week I imagine.