Hidden Hospitals - Surface Tension - Full Stream up now. Record rips.

chaps

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo!! Arrived today and sounds great! Thanks for all the freebies as well. If anyone wants to trade some baseball cards I'm down! Lookin for some Royals. :)

Got mine today as well. Will be spinning here shortly.

Just finished spinning it. Great album!

Might be presumptuous to say, being we are only in March..... But this very well could be album of the year.

This album is everything I expected from them and I'm totally fine with it.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

Spun my clear copy today and I'm impressed with the high quality vinyl production. Heavy vinyl with little to no audible surface noise. Dynamic mastering as well. I'll be listening to this quite a bit. The album is a great extension of the EPs. Keyboards, electronic generated tones definitely play a heavier role in the songs and the mix and it works well.

Spun my clear copy today and I'm impressed with the high quality vinyl production. Heavy vinyl with little to no audible surface noise. Dynamic mastering as well. I'll be listening to this quite a bit. The album is a great extension of the EPs. Keyboards, electronic generated tones definitely play a heavier role in the songs and the mix and it works well.

Gotta Groove does fine work and I expected the band and SAC would make sure the mastering was done right. The album as a whole is really fantastic, the track order is perfect so it flows really well. These guys are so methodical about everything I had no doubt it would be good.

the record is sick.

@chaps will you keep the bundle up after the release date or more like the beginning of april?

I'd love to have the clear color and the tee is awesome too

also I'm dissapointed that there is no surface tension throughout the record...

Gotta Groove does fine work and I expected the band and SAC would make sure the mastering was done right. The album as a whole is really fantastic, the track order is perfect so it flows really well. These guys are so methodical about everything I had no doubt it would be good.

Thanks Guys - J Hall absolutely crushed the vinyl master. Jeff Powell cut the lacquer for us and it was pressed at GG. I'm really glad you are enjoying it. If you have a chance to catch them play out live, it's incredible. GG as always puts out an amazing product.

the record is sick.

@chaps will you keep the bundle up after the release date or more like the beginning of april?

I'd love to have the clear color and the tee is awesome too

also I'm dissapointed that there is no surface tension throughout the record...

Bundles will probably be taken down soon. Feel free os end me an email with your tshirt size and I can set something aside. [email protected]

Thanks Guys - J Hall absolutely crushed the vinyl master. Jeff Powell cut the lacquer for us and it was pressed at GG. I'm really glad you are enjoying it. If you have a chance to catch them play out live, it's incredible. GG as always puts out an amazing product.

Bundles will probably be taken down soon. Feel free os end me an email with your tshirt size and I can set something aside. [email protected]

I saw them in April, 2012 with Into It. Over It., Mixtapes, Light Years, & Fake Boys in an tiny record store. Was floored by how huge they sounded. My wife even commented on how good they sounded, and normally she just tunes out when I drag her to a show. 

Disappointed I only realized they were playing Columbus last night a couple of days before. Would loved to have gone.

I saw them in April, 2012 with Into It. Over It., Mixtapes, Light Years, & Fake Boys in an tiny record store. Was floored by how huge they sounded. My wife even commented on how good they sounded, and normally she just tunes out when I drag her to a show. 

Disappointed I only realized they were playing Columbus last night a couple of days before. Would loved to have gone.

They played to about 100 people at the rochester release Saturday night and it sounded so good. 

Dave said they should be doing more touring this year to support the record. I'll try to post dates here when I get 'em.

- Kyle

Sorry man I can't justify the 35 dollar shipping on the bundle :S it's not your fault!!!

By the way is this going to be retail? Amazon had it and now it's out of stock...