PO SOON: The Early November - Imbue

My posters came in 1 poster tube inside a big mailing bag. The bag that everything came in was not sealed completely. I can imagine your poster tube might have fallen out in transit.

faaaaaantastic lol. I didn't see how the package came bc it was mailed to my parents house and I had my boyfriend pick it up since he works down the road. i guess i'll email merchnow. thanks for the heads up

7" and posters missing. LP sleeve dinged up. wonderful.

From what I am gathering from my correspondence with merchnow, the person who picked/packed the stuff for this preorder didn't do their job correctly. I emailed about my posters and the gal said that by the weight of the package, it was never included when it was prepared for shipment. She asked me to tell her the initials and/or stamp on my invoice, but there isn't one. It appears that someone knew they weren't doing their job correctly and also didn't want to get caught by initialing it and stamping it with their employee #.

Is there a stamp or initial on your invoice?

Just received the big pre-order bundle. Everything arrived fine, but yes it was packed strangely. There was a hole in the top of my mailing bag too. If anyone is missing a poster, it is almost guaranteed it fell out in transit. 

Taking a giant picture later tonight. The coffee mug and poster are super rad.

From what I am gathering from my correspondence with merchnow, the person who picked/packed the stuff for this preorder didn't do their job correctly. I emailed about my posters and the gal said that by the weight of the package, it was never included when it was prepared for shipment. She asked me to tell her the initials and/or stamp on my invoice, but there isn't one. It appears that someone knew they weren't doing their job correctly and also didn't want to get caught by initialing it and stamping it with their employee #.

Is there a stamp or initial on your invoice?

same exact situation here.

I was at Skate and Surf this weekend and Merchnow had a tent. They had "Imbue" and asked what color it was on. The guy looked at the box and told me they were labeled to be Blue copies. So I bought one and came back home, only to find out I had bought a Yellow copy. 

Yeah, i don't know what's happening with that. I thought mine was just because they shipped me the wrong one, but it's weird that they'd be labeled as blue copies.

I was at Skate and Surf this weekend and Merchnow had a tent. They had "Imbue" and asked what color it was on. The guy looked at the box and told me they were labeled to be Blue copies. So I bought one and came back home, only to find out I had bought a Yellow copy.

Seems like an error on the pressing plants part? Not sure what the process is, but I'd imagine they package everything and send them to Rise assembled and boxed.

• 2 weeks later...