Weatherbox Thread

Last night when I saw Weatherbox, they gave me a handmade CD. It was just a burned CD that said BOX on it. The sleeve was black spray painted WEATHERBOX. They said it was from 2005 and was demos for American Art. There looked to be only around 10 left in the box when he pulled it out. I was wondering if anyone had anymore info about it? I got it for a friend and was just curious about it since I've never really listened to them much. Thanks!

When I uploaded it to iTunes it came up with the following information (which is obviously wrong).

Artist: Fox

Album: Show

1. Rez Cop
2. 4 Real
3. Welcome 2 Da Gathering
4. Never Scared

EDIT: I shazam'd the songs and here's was I got back

Album: American Art

1. Armed to the Teeth

2. Wolftank, Doth Thy Name

3. The Clearing

4. The Drugs

Here's the link for those interested: click

I updated all the information for the tracks so it'll be correct. Again, the only information I have is from the band. It's from 2005 and features Brian Williams playing demos for American Art. That's it. I haven't been able to find anything else on it (which is why I came here).

aSuJnod.jpg?2

Did they have the CDs there too?

They did but they sold out really fast. I asked the merch guy about it and he said they had more in the van and that they'd go get some after Have Mercy finished, but I didn't feel like sticking around that long. They were $5. They also had FIAD on vinyl and cd. American Art and Follow the Rattle on cd, and 3 shirts. I was finally able to grab this one.MISFITZ.jpg

• 5 months later...

Here's the link for those interested: click

I updated all the information for the tracks so it'll be correct. Again, the only information I have is from the band. It's from 2005 and features Brian Williams playing demos for American Art. That's it. I haven't been able to find anything else on it (which is why I came here).

aSuJnod.jpg?2

Damn. Why am I just now seeing this? Been wanting to hear this for months now and the link is dead. Any chance anyone could hook me up with a reup?

• 4 months later...