WTF COHEED???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone other than Baroness playing?

I could've sworn there was another similar band loved by VC/DF people playing that I couldn't care less about. I was wrong haha

Baroness are painful to see live. It's just like watching a band jam in their garage, they never even acknowledge the crowd except to say thank you in the last song. What did you think?

i absolutely love baroness and i think they're genius.

i ever asked john about they song which the band ever covered or will do it soon.

he replied me baroness never covered any song before.they ever talked about that in the studio but don't have a plan for play covered song on the stage.

i plan to invite those guys for play some show in bangkok and the s.e.a. region in this year.

and i hope they will say yes....

It seems that the average Coheed fan is not appreciative of their opening bands. Last time around when Fall of Troy and Clutch were opening, a few people asked me about the bands after they played as they noticed I was rockin' out to both. I did noticed that out of everyone in attendance @ The House of Blues in Orlando for that show, maybe a handful were into the two bands when they played.

One guy next to me asked why Clutch's lyrics sounded so positive even though they were heavy...I was like WTF?!?!? Just because you play heavy music doesn't mean that it's all negative and evil content...Sheesh!

i ever asked john about they song which the band ever covered or will do it soon.

he replied me baroness never covered any song before.they ever talked about that in the studio but don't have a plan for play covered song on the stage.

i plan to invite those guys for play some show in bangkok and the s.e.a. region in this year.

I saw them tonight. So good.

Yu, I talked to John, and I told him we have a mutual friend in Thailand that he met in Germany. And he's like, "Oh! I love that dude, he's awesome. And he's really funny."

edit : will respond to your pm soon, too.

I saw them tonight. So good.

Yu, I talked to John, and I told him we have a mutual friend in Thailand that he met in Germany. And he's like, "Oh! I love that dude, he's awesome. And he's really funny."

edit : will respond to your pm soon, too.

oh,thanks for forwarded sweet words from john to me,steventangent....

:)

Yeah they did. I almost died from boredom ;)

haha

So you don't like Eddy Izzard or baroness but you love Coheed and Cambria?

So...Being a demon spawn, how's that working out for you?

I don't love Coheed. I never listen to them unless my girlfriend is playing them in the car or something. I just happen to enjoy their live show and kinda like their music

And no I don't like Eddie Izzard. At all

But yeah, being a demon spawn rocks I guess :)

It seems that the average Coheed fan is not appreciative of their opening bands. Last time around when Fall of Troy and Clutch were opening, a few people asked me about the bands after they played as they noticed I was rockin' out to both. I did noticed that out of everyone in attendance @ The House of Blues in Orlando for that show, maybe a handful were into the two bands when they played.

One guy next to me asked why Clutch's lyrics sounded so positive even though they were heavy...I was like WTF?!?!? Just because you play heavy music doesn't mean that it's all negative and evil content...Sheesh!

I was at that show, and completely rocked out to Fall Of Troy. Even though I do enjoy Clutch, I thought that they probably should have opened the show, after the amount of energy that FoT put out, and then to have Clutch come on just seemed like an unnecessary lull in the show.