WTF COHEED???

so i occasionally pop on ebay to see if anyones selling 2nd stage and if i can maybe snipe it....

well i noticed a color version of in keeping secrets...still like 4 days from auctions end @ one hundread and twenty someodd dollars???

ive got a black version i bout like 2 summers ago in a shop for something like 15$...

when the hell did this become so valuable?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the same thing happened to me. i got a colored version for my birthday the year it came out and i just stuck it in my collection. then i come find out its worth over 100 bucks so i'm all like, "damn!". cover is a little messed up from transport but still.....damn!

i think the colored is out of 300 or 500 and i'm unsure on the black (i assume it's a larger press)

I will lay the blame in prices going up on their "popularity" as of late...thanks to the mainstream exposure they've been getting for the last two albums, joe-schmo fan is looking to get anything and everything...even if it means vinyl they never intend to listen to...also explains the framed signed vinyl (on the records themselves!) out there on eBay right now.

Bought my IKSSE:3 on their Thursday/Thrice tour...played it once (I also owned the deluxe CD), and there it sat until I nearly gave it up for TEN DOLLARS to Chap...until I realized it went for Ebay gold. We traded for a new stereo.

I've always wanted SSTB though, even way back when before IKSSE:3 was out I could not find the vinyl anywhere.