OUT NOW: Between the Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic

I feel like there will be a cheaper retail version, I hope so anyway. I'd rather get this for a good price than get a fancy color.

I remember paying $30 bucks before tax in seattle for the parallax part 2. It's the same price all over. Sadly, that's just metal blades standard price.

I'd buy that pink for breast cancer if it was not 50 bucks though.

Yeah, I know! I couldn't pull the trigger.

Keep in mind that currently the euro and dollar are at a 91% conversion rate so shippinng from another country is only 25$, that's really not that bad, considering its location. It's definitely nothing to complain about because the conversion rate is digestible.

• 2 weeks later...

hi every1 im new bTb@m!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is c0ma el1pt1c but u can call me t3h QuEeN oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 play random piano bits and mediocre clean vocals _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 make 2deep5me vide0z w/ my freinds (were vegan if u dont like it deal w/it) bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h QuEeN oF d00m

hi every1 im new bTb@m!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is c0ma el1pt1c but u can call me t3h QuEeN oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 play random piano bits and mediocre clean vocals _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 make 2deep5me vide0z w/ my freinds (were vegan if u dont like it deal w/it) bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h QuEeN oF d00m

I appreciate this post.

• 4 weeks later...

Listened to this today. I think this is definitely going to be a grower and not a shower. To me it's their lightest release. Sounds more rock opera to me. I like that they are always evolving and can't really guess what direction they are going, but nothing will ever top Colors for me.

Still going to hold off on this even though I finally finished their discography last week.